What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't bookmark

RetPFDLieut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ever since I installed the new OS on my ipad I can't book mark anything in safari. I tried numerous fixes I found online after searching this problem but nothing helps. Anyone have this problem and did you find a fix for it. Everything worked just fine befor the update to the new OS. I didn't lose any book marks,,just can't add any and yes, I know about the new way to do that but it just doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks in advance. Forgot to mention,,its the new ipad

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RetPFDLieut said:
Ever since I installed the new OS on my ipad I can't book mark anything in safari. I tried numerous fixes I found online after searching this problem but nothing helps. Anyone have this problem and did you find a fix for it. Everything worked just fine befor the update to the new OS. I didn't lose any book marks,,just can't add any and yes, I know about the new way to do that but it just doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated,,,thanks in advance.

I just tried adding a bookmark and it worked for me. Your problem can't be inherent in the new iOS 6, then. We're you doing anything different with your iPad shortly before the update?

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does this not work?

image-909082994.jpg

image-2098472393.jpg

image-714244755.jpg

Photos edited using Skitch for iPad

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
R

RetPFDLieut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well now I feel like a complete idiot,,I accidently changed so that all my book marks will go to the "you tube" book mark area,,something that wasn't on the old OS,,anyway,,,problem fixed,,,my fault,,,thanks for your help.

Most reactions

Latest posts