What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't access UK iTunes store

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For the last 2 days I have been unable to download apps.

Anyone know if there is a problem ?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For the lss 2 days I have been unable to download apps.

Anyone know if there is a problem ?

Have you checked out Settings>General>Restrictions, to see if installing apps is turned on? If it isn't, you won't be able to download any apps.

image-357355467.jpg If it's turned on and you still can't download any apps, you may have accidentally switched to another AppStore.

If so, here's the way to get back. Go to the AppStore home page and tap the featured button. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the button with your Apple ID.

image-385013150.jpg.

image-3337752640.jpg Tap the sign out button

image-3416129229.jpg Tap the sign in button

image-1475406096.jpg choose to sign in with an existing Apple ID

If you are in the wrong AppStore, you will see a pop up and be given the choice to switch back to the correct AppStore. Choose that option and you should be able to download apps again.

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very strange. Restrictions were correctly set ss per your photo, but I did as suggested and signed out then back in again and all is now well. Cannot understand it, but thanks for your help scifan.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad I could help and thanks for letting us know that the solution worked.

Most reactions