What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't access email

epsamiljan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After successfully using ipad for 4 months, I cannot access email and I receive an error message that says
"You cannot use email because your account is being used on another device"

I send and receive email on my cox email and on my google account. Previously, I sent and received through the ipad email software with no problem. No new devices have been added.

I can continue to access my gmail account through my internet connection but not through the email account.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

Have you tried to resetting your iPad? Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until the Apple logo pops up ~

Then let it reboot.

I am going to pop your thread over to iPad help.:)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
epsamiljan said:
After successfully using ipad for 4 months, I cannot access email and I receive an error message that says
"You cannot use email because your account is being used on another device"

I send and receive email on my cox email and on my google account. Previously, I sent and received through the ipad email software with no problem. No new devices have been added.

I can continue to access my gmail account through my internet connection but not through the email account.

Here: http://www.knowyourcell.com/apple/a..._if_your_ipad_cant_send_or_receive_email.html

Go through it step-by-step.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
E

epsamiljan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resolved the problem by rebooting. It's interesting that I would reboot as necessary on my imac but did not consider doing it on the ipad.
Thanks for the suggestions.

OP
E

epsamiljan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resolved the problem by rebooting. It's interesting that I would reboot as necessary on my imac but did not consider doing it on the ipad.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Most reactions

Latest posts