What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't access Australian App Store, only Turkish store

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

Go to App Store - Featured, there scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out. Then sign in again, choose "Use Existing Apple ID". Enter Apple ID and password. You should be directed to your App Store in the process.

D

Deleted member 247820

I am trying to update current app, but I can only access Turkish app site in Italy at the moment
Hi Diz.
I am in Aus and as far as I can tell the App Store I access is the Aus one.
That's no help, sorry.
Perhaps a full reset will help, the one where you press both switches simultaneously.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just for the record one can access any App Store world wide and view movies , apps music etc etcetera. In order to purchase from another store one needs to have an account for that store....if that makes sense...... So for example you are in Australia you can view The USA store on any iOS device including Apple TV. If one sets up an account with that store you can then purchase from it. The op needs change the store to Australia and all will be fine. Any Australian or for that matter international ipadforums user whom needs to know how to buy from the USA store just PM me.

Most reactions