Can't access Australian App Store, only Turkish store

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Diz, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Diz

Diz
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I am trying to update current app, but I can only access Turkish app site in Italy at the moment

2. J. A.

J. A.
    Expand Collapse
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi, welcome to iPF!

Go to App Store - Featured, there scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out. Then sign in again, choose "Use Existing Apple ID". Enter Apple ID and password. You should be directed to your App Store in the process.

3. PeterJMelb

PeterJMelb
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Hi Diz.
    I am in Aus and as far as I can tell the App Store I access is the Aus one.
    That's no help, sorry.
    Perhaps a full reset will help, the one where you press both switches simultaneously.

4. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Just for the record one can access any App Store world wide and view movies , apps music etc etcetera. In order to purchase from another store one needs to have an account for that store....if that makes sense...... So for example you are in Australia you can view The USA store on any iOS device including Apple TV. If one sets up an account with that store you can then purchase from it. The op needs change the store to Australia and all will be fine. Any Australian or for that matter international ipadforums user whom needs to know how to buy from the USA store just PM me.