What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot watch live tv on ipad

Edruth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there can u pls help me i cannot watch pnoy channel on my ipad everytime i open the site i cannot retrieve the said programme. But when u use pc its easy to open that pnoy channel whynot on my ipad? Before i try to download silverlight but its not comatible to ipad application. Please help me!

Ruth

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
The iPad does not support plugins like SilverLight, Java or Flash. The website you're trying to use should convert to HTML5 like Youtube did to be compatible with your iPad.

As for watching tv on the iPad, there is a bunch of Apps doing that in the AppStore. Have a look at TVUPlayer for a start...

VicoPad addict!

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I've look in the app store, and there are a few apps letting you watch tv and listen to radio when you search with the keyword "pinoy"... Probably what your are looking for...

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts