What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot transfer purchases from iPad to itunes

geebeeUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of threads on here about this but this is ridiculous! After FINALLY syncing the iPad and updating to 5! After hours of faffing about, connecting, disconnecting, uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, error messages, turning off anti virus and firewall and it STILL won't transfer purchases......and I've only got 39 songs to transfer! Someone help or iTunes won't get anymore of my money....amazon.mp3 will get it! Help please

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Make sure you have authorised your itunes with the same account as the ipad is using, also you may also have to sign into the store with the same account.

If that still doesn't work you should be able to redownload them in the store in itunes on your PC/Mac. There is a purchased tab now (under quick links on the right hand side of the store).

OP
G

geebeeUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the quick response.....I've been all this time trying to open iTunes store! Did all the uninstalls...in the specified order...reinstalled but still wouldn't open, I've just done the command prompt windsock thing and......TA DAA! It works!
I've seen the "purchases" on the right and am now downloading my songs into my iTunes, thanks again, have a good evening, Gee Bee

Most reactions

Latest posts