What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot start my Ipad after screen change

miq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Since Ipad screen glas was broken I had to change it. I did follow a guide line from Youtube.

After that I could not start my Ipad , any suggestion what to do.

The guideline was pretty foreward, just have to unplug some cable for the screen and the screenglass.

anybody have experiance changing the screenglass and then had this kind off challenges.

Thanks in advance.

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't replaced an iPad screen but have repaired numerous iPhone/iPod screens for friends and their kids. I'm sure you have already done this but are you sure the battery isn't dead? Maybe you missed a connection somewhere? I know on at least two of my repairs, I never fully connected something and retraced my steps until I found the issue.

Good luck to you and please update!

OP
M

miq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The
I haven't replaced an iPad screen but have repaired numerous iPhone/iPod screens for friends and their kids. I'm sure you have already done this but are you sure the battery isn't dead? Maybe you missed a connection somewhere? I know on at least two of my repairs, I never fully connected something and retraced my steps until I found the issue.

Good luck to you and please update!
The battery is not for sure, when I replaced The screen The IPad Was not turned off, i could The screensaver.
But since It did not react on any touch on The screen I pulled off a wire inside The iPad that I think came from The battery.
After connecting The wire back The IPad Was dead.

Most reactions