What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot see ios5 in itunes

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just downloaded iTunes 10.5 but i can see there is only option for 4.3.5 instead of ios5 :(

Sent from my heart ,using my brain ..

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - it's rolling out across the world slowly - you might need to wait a short while....

Tim

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well that is very strange because when you hit that button it runs and checks the Apple servers and 4.3.5 isn't on there anymore.

The Archangel

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Well that is very strange because when you hit that button it runs and checks the Apple servers and 4.3.5 isn't on there anymore.

The Archangel

Well today I tried again and it showed ios5 , but when whole software downloaded and it was showing processing file and suddenly I got some error network erro and every thing finished :(

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The servers are probably still "congested" in your area. A lot of people have had some trouble with the download. Best to be patient and try again in a day or so.

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well it was complete downloaded and then it showed processing file and then an error .how can I check if complete iOS is in my PC?

Most reactions

Latest posts