What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot print

Gremlin56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I have printed loads of stuff before from my iPad 4, from my printer on my pc.

Now when go to print it says everything is printing, but it does not. I checked my printer with scan doctor and everything checks out.
I can print things directly out from my pc from my printer.

My printer is HP DESKJET 3070A. I have tried turning router and iPad and printer off for 30 seconds and turning back on again. Still nothing. Any ideas anybody.

I have read and tried some ideas people say, such as turning router off for 30 seconds and printer, and iPad off completely and turn them all on again. Still wont work.
AaaaaaaAnyAnybody

A

Sssa

My printer is HP DESKJET 3070A

morsecode44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a problem with my IPad 4 before updating to the new 6.0 firmware sometimes it would see the printer but most of the time it would report NO PRINTER found when I tried to print. Maybe your problem is tied in somewhat with the older firmware if you have not d/l the system do so it fixed my problem now 100 %

Most reactions

Latest posts