What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot make account with itunes

kyklopas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in Cyprus an EU country with Euro currency,and my country is not listed in the countries listed in itunes.So i cannot use my visa to buy anything or use itunes to import other progs or updates.Can anyone help?

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm...the best way is to make a US Based free account and then recharge that account with the ITunes Gift Cards that you can buy from any apple store or from apple online. My country is not listed too but the gift card and US account kind of works. You could also use pay pal which I believe is available in Europe.

meltemis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I live in Cyprus an EU country with Euro currency,and my country is not listed in the countries listed in itunes.So i cannot use my visa to buy anything or use itunes to import other progs or updates.Can anyone help?

If you enter Turkey as country and a zip code relevant to Turkey like 01234,
you will be able to create an itunes account.

Most reactions

Latest posts