What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cannot install apps in my ipad mini2

kamal4017

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi im kamal...just wanna ask...lately when I want to install any apps in my ipad I will received box message said "the apps could not be downloaded at this time" why did this happened?........please help me....tq regards

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi im kamal...just wanna ask...lately when I want to install any apps in my ipad I will received box message said "the apps could not be downloaded at this time" why did this happened?........please help me....tq regards

Hi Kamal.... - welcome to the forum! :) Tell us what iOS is installed on your iPad and when did the problem start, e.g. after an iOS upgrade? Also, are you trying to DL apps OTA (Over The Air) via Wi-Fi and/or using a cabled connection to your computer? If using Wi-Fi, which network(s) are you using? The problem might relate to your wireless setup - might want to go to Speedtest in a browser and test the speed of your Wi-Fi setup (provide the results) - finally, have you tried different Wi-Fi networks? Let me stop there to allow you to respond. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts