What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot download on one iPad, other one is fine.

Croths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 1 and an iPad 2, both have plenty of room. For a while now any time I try to download an app on the iPad 2 I get this message, "(name of app) could not be purchased at this time, please try again later." This started some weeks ago, then it seemed to clear up for a few days, but now its doing it again. On my old iPad everything works fine. The only apps I have success with are the ones marked for download with Cloud. This all started before the recent O/S up date, I even changed my password but still can't download. Any clues or help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Changing the language in Settings - General - International, or the keyboard (also there) could help getting rid of your issue.
What should solve this in any case is to backup your device, then restore it through iTunes: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414

Last edited:
OP
C

Croths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your help, actually last night I was going through my iPads setting, again, and found the 'app refresh' was
turned off, I turned it on and some apps that I had been trying to download then downloaded, so now all is well and working fine, so far anyway :0)
Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts