What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cannot delete calendar items using OWA with Exchange 2007 server and iPad 3

dbristow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my iPad 3 I can successfully connect to my exchange 2007 server using OWA through the Safari browser. I can also use an Outlook app such as Outlook Mail Pro to successfully connect via OWA settings. I can create calendar events. However, I can't delete them. This is the same whether I use Safari or an Outlook app. If I connect using OWA with a web browser on a windows machine I can delete calendar events. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

rlapoint

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You may want to post your question or dilemma in the iPad 3 forum as some people only read the specific forum for posts. Just a thought...you may get a quicker response.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
rlapoint said:
You may want to post your question or dilemma in the iPad 3 forum as some people only read the specific forum for posts. Just a thought...you may get a quicker response.

Good idea, rlapoint. On your suggestion: moved!

I hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts