1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cannot connect to itunes store.

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by chillydoc, Nov 4, 2013.

1. chillydoc

chillydoc iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I get the message "Cannot connect to itunes store" from my ipad 4. I checked the items suggested and still no go.
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,917 / 1
    Hi, chillydoc!

Here are a few things you could do, in case you didn't already:
    Go to App Store - Featured, scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out. Then sign in again with your Apple ID.
    Check your connection/s - Wi-Fi and/or cellular: open Safari and try to access a random website. If it doesn't work, you'll know that you have to search for the solution to your problem there.
    Force close the app:
    iOS 6: double tap Home button/four or five finger swipe upwards to reveal multitask bar, then tap and hold an app icon until they all start to wiggle, delete them.
    iOS 7: same procedure to reveal multitask bar, then slide thumbnails above the app icons towards the top of the screen.

I suppose your iPad shows the right date and time. If not, change this.
  3. Capri142

Capri142 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I had the same problem .....If you are having other wifi connection problems the issue is most likely not with the ipad but with the router. On mine, it just needed to be reset. Once that was done all was well. If your router has a reset button just try pressing that. It probably does not though so just unplug it leave it off for a minute or so and plug it back in to reset the router.