1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cannot connect to iTunes also to apple store from my ipad2 wifi 16 gb .

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by JPMattar, Dec 15, 2011.

1. JPMattar

JPMattar iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I want to use my I pad to get music and videos cause I am a musician,and that s the main purpose I bough t the machine for.i bought it last week ,and I am very happy with it....I bought some applications and learned how to mail attachments and picture and some angrybirds games.whatsapp,Facebook,msn,and a 4 track recording application.the machine is amazing,I use it on stage with the guitar tabs and repertoire.i ordering now a stereo condenser mic with built in preamp and compressor to record the ambiance with music.
    But still can t download music and videos straight from my I pad,it says unable to connect to apple store nor to iTunes..I need someone's help,pls male me here on this account if possible.thanks in advance.
  2. Vborg

Vborg iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can you download music now?

Sent from my iPad using iP
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011