1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Cannot connect to itune

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by khe, Apr 6, 2012.

1. khe

khe iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Help! A couple weeks ago, my apple ID disappeared, and was not able to find it from the support site, I create the same ID without any problem.
    Until, I tried to update my apps, I got "cannot connect to itnestore" error. Tr weird part is I can install new app with no problem
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  2. khe

khe iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,915 / 1
    You can not re-create an old ID. You just created a new one. The old one still exists and your older apps are still associated with it. You will have to use that ID to sign into the App Store and update them, or buy them again.

Contact Apple using the support link at the bottom of the store. They should be able to help you figure out the old ID and reset it's password.

While it is rumored that Apple is working on the ability to combine accounts, this service is not yet available.