What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian app store

themog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm Canadian and brand new to ipad. At first I was downloading apps no problem. Then I downloaded the app for a Canadian magazine that I already had a subscription for. After that whenever I try to download an app I am told I must switch to the Canadian store. I cannot find one clue as to how to do that.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm Canadian and brand new to ipad. At first I was downloading apps no problem. Then I downloaded the app for a Canadian magazine that I already had a subscription for. After that whenever I try to download an app I am told I must switch to the Canadian store. I cannot find one clue as to how to do that.

Hi there! Welcome to iPF!
Somehow in the process, your device seems to have changed Stores. This is how to get back to the Canadian App Store:
Go to the App Store app, Featured:

image-1046200238.jpg

Scroll down to your Apple ID and tap it

image-4080553620.jpg

Then a popup appears. Choose Sign Out

image-2274783407.jpg

Now sign in again.

image-3678063949.jpg

Next popup asks you how to succeed. Choose

image-3930699069.jpg

In the process of signing in you will be directed to the right store again.

Most reactions

Latest posts