What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you Sync

david412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi this may be a stupid question but my PC will not sync I don't know why is there any way my iPad can be used to do this? Thanks

OP
david412

david412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

My pc will not recognize my iPad or iPhone it did sync once out of fifty tries from what I have been told as soon as it's hooked up it should recognize it immediately but mine doesn't

OP
david412

david412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I'm not understanding. What is your PC not syncing with that you want your iPad to sync with?

When I plug in my iPad/iPhone go to iTunes nothing happens it doesn't connect it did once when I first got it but I've tried since and I get nothing?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Restart and or reset the iPad:

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

Restart the computer.

Try a different USB port on the computer.

If you have spare iPad cable, try that.

Reinstall iTunes.

And if all else fails, give Apple a call.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Most reactions

Latest posts