What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you screenshare iPhone and iPad?

michaelb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been wondering if there was a way to share my iPhone screen with my iPad 2 over bluetooth.
My iPad 2 is not 3G though my iPhone is. I love being able to use apps like GPS Drive on my iPhone but sometimes it's hard to see.
I'd really like to be able to share the screens. That doesn't seem like so much to ask. I'm already paying for the data so I don't see why it would be a issue.
I have not jailbroken my iPhone and wasn't really planning on jailbreaking my iPad 2 but I might consider it if there was an app that allowed this kind of thing.

OP
M

michaelb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mobile Presenter

Look at Mobile Presenter in the App Store. I think this will do what you want.

Tim
Checked it out. Apparently it's misleading, as you can only screen share to a limited extent within the Mobile Presenter app itself and not share the screen of any other apps.

Thanks though.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at Mobile Presenter in the App Store. I think this will do what you want.

Tim
Checked it out. Apparently it's misleading, as you can only screen share to a limited extent within the Mobile Presenter app itself and not share the screen of any other apps.

Thanks though.

OK - sorry about that. Hopefully another member will be able to give you some better suggestions.

Tim

Most reactions