What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can you make websites into apps or widgets?

Supafongboon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just as the title says, is there anyway to make a website into an app or widget so I can get it to it faster? Just curious, this is my first iPad. Cuz sometimes I want to get to a website fast without having to retype it every time.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No problem - use the icon at the top of the Safari screen that has a curly arrow to right. Click and use the option 'Save to Homescreen'. That will put an icon on your home screen - click that in future and it takes you straight there. I organise all mine into folders to keep them together.

Tim
Scotland

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim, just have to tell you that my wife and I went to Scotland for our honeymoon 10+ years ago and can't wait to get back !!!

What lovely land and people !!!

I'm glad you have great memories. I've been here over 25 years - originally from England - and love the place, though the weather could be better :)

I hope you get to come back again - it hasn't changed!!

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts