What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we force keynote save ppt at dropbox ?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone else might know of the post that there's been on this topic; for sure, there is a workaround that I recall reading but I didn't take much notice because I'm a MobileMe iDisk user and that's supported directly from the iWorks apps - of course!! But I'm almost certain I've seen a post on this Forum showing how this can be done to DropBox - as I said, hopefully someone else will recall the post and be able to point you to it.

So, sorry my post is not too much help - well, actually, no help at all - but there is hope...

Tim

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

PP/Keynote will open each others files. For maximum compatibility use common fonts, screen/text transitions etc. Obviously not all the features translate between the programs, but if you can keep things simple it should work relatively seamlessly.

The trick is determining exactly what transfers without changes and what you need to avoid.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi sir

I like to save the keynote doc at dropbox.

Now It save at iPad , I concern if my iPad lost all my doc also lost.

Paul

Bimjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, you can't send a Keynote presentation directly to Dropbox from the iPad. You can send it to iTunes, or email it, but that's it at the moment. Things may change when iOS 5 comes out, but I don't know.

daker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would give sendtodropbox.com a look. It gives you an email address that you can send files to and it ends up in your attachment folder in Dropbox. Hope this helps.

Most reactions

Latest posts