What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can we expect iPad3 in Jan 2012?

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are enough people running around looking at things to give a somewhat accurate of what is going on. Apple is secretive, but too many people are involve. It is possible to put the facts together with a little common sense and derive a good estimate. Apple counts on the leaks to sometimes put out false information and stir the pot. It also helps to judge the public wants by how excited they get per rumor.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But So, has the display thing been sorted out ? is it coming out with the IGZO Technology developed by Sharp? or is it coming with the IPS Dual LED screens ?

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No one knows!

I know, I know, I know! I signed a pile of NDA documents, so I cannot say. Really, really, I know; I know the tooth of it all. You all know me and you know when it comes to forums I am always cereal. I am not lying, I actually know. Really, really, I do. And I am being cereal, I'll never mislead the list. Everything you read is true. Except for the parts that are not true and I can confirm that those parts that are not true will be released in the iPad 4. [FONT='Lucida Sans', 'Times New Roman'][/FONT]

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know, I know, I know! I signed a pile of NDA documents, so I cannot say. Really, really, I know; I know the tooth of it all. You all know me and you know when it comes to forums I am always cereal. I am not lying, I actually know. Really, really, I do. And I am being cereal, I'll never mislead the list. Everything you read is true. Except for the parts that are not true and I can confirm that those parts that are not true will be released in the iPad 4. [FONT='Lucida Sans', 'Times New Roman'][/FONT]

And what exactly do u know? And what r u confirming ? lol

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And what exactly do u know? And what r u confirming ? lol

No I am unconfirming the rumors that have been discussed many of them are possibly true and the others are possibly not untrue. The facts would amaze you if I were talking, but I ain't. Not yet or the men in black will come and take me away, ha ha.

Again.

Smiley.

Tablets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jan has almost gone and from the news that i have heard that as apple is going to launch iPad 3 in March as they always do release most of their product at the same month...

Most reactions

Latest posts