1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can users on different devices add each other into their alliance?

Discussion in 'Modern War Forum' started by RobPro, Aug 17, 2012.

1. RobPro

RobPro iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been adding alliance codes that I have been finding, but do not know whether they are on iOS or Android... Does it matter? I am using a Samsung Galaxy S3, will someone using an iPhone be able to join my alliance?

Rob
  2. Camii

Camii iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As far as I know the game is the game no matter the device. I have 3 accounts 2 on I phones & 1 on a kindle fire. The kindle seems to be a bit behind as per updates , and has the older start up screen but I was able to ally all 3 of my accounts, add them to the same faction and (other than some minor buggy faction things on the Kindle) have had no probs with the interplay between the 3 accounts... hope that helped!