What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can someone explain to me infinity blade...

xxcysxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, it goes beyond the god king a bit. After you acquire the infinity blade, then you place it into the podium thing in the dungeon in the basement to unlock all the doors to the other undead, and then you will have to kill them all to unlock the door to the big robot in the god king chamber, and then after you beat the robot then you fight a member of your own bloodline who is a traitor, and then you start a new game plus where everything is reseted except your level and achievement points. Then you get more weapons and armors to level up some more.

The god king get pretty easy if you beat him about fifty times or more.:D
It gets quite repetitive, but all rpg games are this way.;)

Last edited:
OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's stupid that you don't get the infinity blade once you've defeated the god king!

I've levelled up a lot of the equipment but now it's getting expensive, did you just keep going through then fight the god king, either die or kill him and start again? Or did you do what I'm doing and restart the castle to get more money? As I'm finding it hard to get money now!

xxcysxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buying all the weapons and upgrading it to level up can get quite expensive. But don't restart the bloodlines. Just keep going as high in the blood line as you can. You collect more money in the higher bloodlines, and achieveing the millions values in gold are pretty quick, but it does get tough as he'll to beat a monster, but your there to farm for money and upgrades all the weapons and level yourself as much as you can. When you can't level up anymore, and all the possible accessories are mastered. Go and kill the last robot to restart a new bloodline plus with all reseted accessories and even more accessories. Just keep going higher and higher in the bloodline, don't worry about beating the god king, but beat him if you can, just don't stress yourself on him.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I played for a few hours and got the infinity blade, then I went and killed the deathless, then the robot, then my ancestor.

It gave me the option continue to next bloodline, or new game+, I heard that if you do new game+ then restart to bloodline 1 it's really easy to get the money to get the infinity blade, and then farm the deathless. This seems pointless to me! Luckily I backed up my game save before I did this so I will probably go back and continue the bloodline rather than start a new game+ what you reckon?

Cheers

Wingmaker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leveling up is getting more and more difficult after Level 30++ as when all existing equipments are mastered, and next equipments are so damn expensive. How to get Infinity Blade which cost more than 500k++?

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wingmaker said:
Leveling up is getting more and more difficult after Level 30++ as when all existing equipments are mastered, and next equipments are so damn expensive. How to get Infinity Blade which cost more than 500k++?

The best way I found is to wear a helmet that gives gold+++ (odins wisdom), that way when you defeat monsters you get a lot of money, you can also use the royal helm that has golddrop++ this gives more money in the chests, and then just keep going through the castle and sell everything you can and you eventually get enough for the infinity blade! It took me a couple of hours!

Before this I was going through the Castle getting to the dark knight, get killed and restart castle, this way you can get more money, but I think it will be quicker just to go to the next bloodline.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts