1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can receive e mails,but unable to send replys?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by thomastt37, Feb 25, 2013.

1. thomastt37

thomastt37 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My daughter has ipad2,she is able to receive e mails from me or my wife,but cannot reply to them as they 'bounce' back to her.She can send and receive the same e mails on a PC running windows.Could there be something wrong with the Apple Software?Anyone any ideas,or have had similar problems? Michael NB.. I send mail using GMail my wife uses Yahoo with:( same end result!
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Hi Thomas... - welcome to the forum! :)

If she is also having problems sending emails from her iPad to others, then her SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) settings on the iPad may be the issue - please check THIS THREAD, an exchange of posts that I had last month w/ a member who had the same problem - may help? If not, please post back for further advice. Good luck!