1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can not transfer from iTunes to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by captain, Jul 1, 2011.

1. captain

captain iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This has just happened. Before I have had no problems transferring my Apps purchase from ITunes to my iPad, but all of a sudden I can not. I can transfer to iTunes with out a problem, but not the other way round. Can sync OK when connected. I have had a few windows messages (not all the time) saying that iTunes has had some problems and needs to close down, but only when I have shut it down not when running. This also happened when I could transfer the apps. Any idea? Running iOS 4.3.3 have tried reinstalling ITunes, restoring from back up also reset warnings, but this has not fixed problem. I am using windows XP same problem on my iPod Touch

Thanks