What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can not send sms withother phone besides iphone

Benny Febrinaldi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there

i am using ipad3 right now. i have difficulty whenever i want to send sms to other mobilephone beside iphone. any sms sofware from ipad that i can download for free?if you have info please let me know....need badly...thanks

staticmap

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, the native app "iMessages" for iPad was built only for sending messages through other iDevices if you both have access through wifi or 3G.

Like the above mentioned I also have a suggestion, try Text-for-Free , you can text for free and you can stream videos aswell xD, not really sure if it's satisfactory, it's free anyways, won't hurt to try... (not optimized for retina display for iPad though)

Another is
textPlus Free Texting + Group Text - Also free, limited on somethings I haven't really tried sorry.
textPlus Gold Texting + Group Text + Free Messenger + Phone Number - I guess this is the premium version.

OP
B

Benny Febrinaldi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi thanks a lot or your info. i ,ll try to find out free software thatvyou mentioned before

Most reactions

Latest posts