What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can not save photo

djun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't save photo from fb using IOS 6. Does anyone know how to save photo from fb? Tq

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you want to save it on your iPad? Tap the photo to bring it up, then tap and hold until the save dialog comes up. Tap save and it will be in your camera roll. Also, to take a screen shot, press the home button and sleep button at the same time. The screen will briefly turn white and the screen shot will be in your camera roll.

OP
D

djun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Czevski said:
Do you want to save it on your iPad? Tap the photo to bring it up, then tap and hold until the save dialog comes up. Tap save and it will be in your camera roll. Also, to take a screen shot, press the home button and sleep button at the same time. The screen will briefly turn white and the screen shot will be in your camera roll.

But I can't find the picture i've saved in camera roll folder. Thanks for your help

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ii tried again and found the photo in my camera roll. Are you using the Facebook app?

I do use the app.

Most reactions

Latest posts