What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can not connect to itunes

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never had this pop up on screen prior to yesterday while simply installing a couple of updates on apps I found waiting for me.
Has anyone ever been unable to connect to iTunes and if so,what might be the possible reasons. Btw, I did sync my ip2 last night to store a few new apps I bought recently. No prob doing the sync until today as I see " can not connect to iTunes"

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this issue about 16 hours ago and it's since corrected. My only guess is that there's a demand on the AppStore and iTunes because of the 25 billion comp. Thats my guess anyway.

OP
Slimseven

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh thank you. That is a very logical possibility. In my case it has been a few days that I see this blue pop up " can not connect to iTunes" every time I attempt to update an app due to a common app update reminder. There are 4 now that I can't update.
Found a whole list of "troubleshooting can not connect to iTunes ". Seems the first couple of possible reasons may be within my original host pc I set the iPad up on.
iTunes support has many possibilities. Over lapping usernames/ pw's is also one.
I find I am able to purchase anything ,I just can not update some recently purchased apps. P I t a

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts