Can not connect to itunes

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Slimseven, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Slimseven

Slimseven iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Never had this pop up on screen prior to yesterday while simply installing a couple of updates on apps I found waiting for me.
    Has anyone ever been unable to connect to iTunes and if so,what might be the possible reasons. Btw, I did sync my ip2 last night to store a few new apps I bought recently. No prob doing the sync until today as I see " can not connect to iTunes"
  2. ChristianaR

ChristianaR iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I had this issue about 16 hours ago and it's since corrected. My only guess is that there's a demand on the AppStore and iTunes because of the 25 billion comp. Thats my guess anyway.
  3. Slimseven

Slimseven iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh thank you. That is a very logical possibility. In my case it has been a few days that I see this blue pop up " can not connect to iTunes" every time I attempt to update an app due to a common app update reminder. There are 4 now that I can't update.
    Found a whole list of "troubleshooting can not connect to iTunes ". Seems the first couple of possible reasons may be within my original host pc I set the iPad up on.
    iTunes support has many possibilities. Over lapping usernames/ pw's is also one.
    I find I am able to purchase anything ,I just can not update some recently purchased apps. P I t a
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2012