What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I view presentation without Wifi connection?

Maymac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've created a 10 page pdf presentation I'd like to show at interviews from my ipad2 but can't count on having a Wifi connection when I'm there.
Is there a way to view through 'Dropbox' or another app. that will allow me to open pdf without being connected?
An app that would actually keep the acrobat files in storage within the ipad2?
Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you mark the file as a favorite in the DropBox app, it will be stored locally. Or you could use another app like GoodReader to download the app from DropBox. GoodReader can access DropBox directly if you set it up under Connect to Servers.

Many of the PDF annotation programs can access DropBox this way, and most of them will store the file locally.

DropBox will also let you use the OpenIn.. feature to copy and open a file in any compatible app on the iPad. This includes iBooks if you have it. Just tap on the arrow out of a box icon at the top right of the DropBox app, after you have selected the file, then choose the app you want to use.

Most reactions

Latest posts