What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i use my ipad to make call?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With Skype - yes - not a problem. But you cannot make a call from the iPad itself using the cellular facility as though it were a 'phone, unless your iPad is jailbroken.

So have a look at Skype - it can make free calls to other Skype users all over the world.

Tim

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Line2, it's pretty amazing. Calls, texts the whole deal with a local number. You get a free week trial. It's really slick.

martinj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd too recommend Skype for this. Make voice calls and receive video calls (you can see the person whom you are talking to)...

gurnani

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use actionvoip. U have to get some prepaid balance. You obviously would need internet for it

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a service called Line2. 9.95 a month for unlimited minutes. The Line2 application is free to download.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

damover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mobilevoip, though you have to open an account and recharge it before using. It also have free calls to VoIP users.

Most reactions

Latest posts