What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I send youtube videos to my camera roll?

Reaction score
HI GUYS!
Is there any way I can send videos off of youtube to my camera roll?
Does anyone know?
PLEASE HELP!
Thanks

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are apps in the AppStore that claim to let you save videos on your iPad. Search on "save youtube" and you will see some. At least one of them will let you save 7 videos before you have to buy the app.

And there are pc programs that do this. I have used one of these and it worked very well.

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
There are apps in the AppStore that claim to let you save videos on your iPad. Search on "save youtube" and you will see some. At least one of them will let you save 7 videos before you have to buy the app.

And there are pc programs that do this. I have used one of these and it worked very well.

To camera roll too? Where you record? Or too the ipad itself? Cause i don't need downloads just exports to the camera roll

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt any will save to your camera roll, they will save to another app.

Have a look at iSafePlay or MediaBurner.....I haven't used them myself though.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To camera roll too? Where you record? Or too the ipad itself? Cause i don't need downloads just exports to the camera roll

Why do you need them in camera roll? If you really need them there you can transfer them to a pc and them back to camera roll...assuming they cannot be saved there. The ones I get from my pc go straight to camera roll. Did you go read up on the apps?

Most reactions

Latest posts