What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I see Cydia apps under general - usage - show all apps

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I see Cydia apps under general - usage - show all apps

Currently, this is not possible. Are there any Cydia apps or tweaks that can accomplish this.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not all Cydia tweaks put a line in the Settings app. Generally, only those that have various settings do so.

The best way for you to see what Cydia apps you have installed is to go to Cydia and look on the "Installed" tab. That will list all your tweaks, plus provide you with descriptions.

Marilyn

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a followup question. I will be able to answer this myself after the next Cydia Purchased:

The Ipad settings - general - storage, reports available space. Can I assume that Cydia Apps are not recorded and the free space will always be over reported.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a followup question. I will be able to answer this myself after the next Cydia Purchased:

The Ipad settings - general - storage, reports available space. Can I assume that Cydia Apps are not recorded and the free space will always be over reported.

Yes, the Cydia apps are not recorded in this area, but, AFAIK, the free space will be accurate. The storage only shows the Apple stuff - but the GBs available will still show the fact that the Cydia tweaks are taking up space.

Do me favor? Check me on this on your next Cydia download. I'm pretty sure this is how it works, but I never actually looked into it - and I'm willing to be corrected. :D

Marilyn

OP
D

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased and installed wifi booster, but am unable to answer the question. Before the install, Storage reported 53.8 GB available and 4.2 GB used. It reports the same storage after the install. As the new app is most likely smaller than 100 meg, I have no way of knowing whether the settings recognized it.

Most reactions

Latest posts