What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I print straight to my printer

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Smurfette said:
It's a photos art B110 series all in one

I have this same printer. First thing to do is make sure it is connected to the net and check for an update on the printer. Once done, it will show up in any apps that allow printing provided you are connected to the same network. Just select the print option and the printer will show up in the list of available printers.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iHEARTcartoons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.iHEARTcartoons.com
I have a HP P1102W, I'm very pleased with it. Once it's setup no app is required to print, it just appears as an output device.

I have the same one. It was a major pain to get it to work and then the next day it stopped working :( Are you on Mac or PC, because I had a very difficult time setting it up on Mac with OSX Lion?

iDuffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iHeartcartoons, I used a PC(XP) to setup the printer. The first thing I did after loading the CD-ROM was download and update the printer firmware. It went pretty smoothly after that. It might be worthwhile checking you have the latest firmware?

iHEARTcartoons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.iHEARTcartoons.com
Thanks iDuffer. I'm on Mac and they don't offer much support. Their software for Mac is about as useful as ducttape and tin foil to jimmy rig it to work. Think I'll bug my father in law to bring over his pc laptop and help me set it up.

Most reactions