What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I connect an iPad with another cell phone?

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I very much doubt but hopefully someone will prove me wrong

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
m.shaaroun said:
Is it possible to connect a regular cellphone to the iPad to share files?

Not possible through bluetooth or direct connect however third party apps like Dropbox might meet your needs.

iTazm0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your "regular" cellphone has wifi, you might be able to use a browser based interface for transfer apps like Scotty, PhotoSync, AirShare. The other cellphone/device will need to be able to access your iPad via its IP address. I've done it between my iPhone/Pad and an Android phone

OP
M

m.shaaroun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iTazm0n said:
If your "regular" cellphone has wifi, you might be able to use a browser based interface for transfer apps like Scotty, PhotoSync, AirShare. The other cellphone/device will need to be able to access your iPad via its IP address. I've done it between my iPhone/Pad and an Android phone

My cellphone is Samsung Galaxy Note, I opened the browser in this device with IP given by some apps in my iPad, like Phone Drive, GoDocs, OrganiDoc HD .. etc, it shows me the folders & files in iPad but when trying to upload or download such files it does nothing (no action), so plz if you explain more how to fix this matter.

Thanks,

Most reactions

Latest posts