What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can i buy cards with cards app with itunes gift card?

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just like to ask. Can I buy a card from the cards app with a iTunes gift card?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge iTunes gift cards work with any iTunes, iBooks, or App Store purchases, including in-app purchases (like Cards). Basically, if you can buy it directly from Apple on your iOS device, the gift card should work.

The only exception is the Apple Store app, which works with Apple's online and retail outlets for hardware and accessories.

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
To the best of my knowledge iTunes gift cards work with any iTunes, iBooks, or App Store purchases, including in-app purchases (like Cards). Basically, if you can buy it directly from Apple on your iOS device, the gift card should work.

The only exception is the Apple Store app, which works with Apple's online and retail outlets for hardware and accessories.

Ok. Thank you.

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes you can buy apps with an iTunes gift card and vise versa I've done it before.

I don't know why Apple has separate cards for iBooks,apps and iTunes because all of them are universal and can be used in each store.

Most reactions

Latest posts