What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I add work email if I sync to my home computer?

Jane333

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi - I am new to this forum. I sync my ipad to my home computer and would really like to add my work (microsoft exchange) email, calender, etc. My work computer is an authorized itunes computer, but my understanding is that you can only sync to one computer.
Is there a way to do this? When I asked at the apple store, they told me no, but they did not seem that knowledgeable.
Thanks is advance for any help.

Jane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Figured it out!

Well, nobody responded, but if anyone else is having this issue, my office manager and I figured it out. I typed my office computer's IP address for the "server" info and it worked! So, now I can sync to my home computer but have my microsoft exchange work email, calendar and contacts as well. I wonder why the apple "geniuses" did not know how to do this?

Most reactions