What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can delivery date change when you're buying it?

eddkahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's say that shipping is 3-5 days however takes you 5 mins or so to enter payment details, in that 5mins could it change to 5-7 days?

also just wondering how long it actually took for it to arrive, for people who immediately ordered when it came available online

(still deciding whether to order or buy in store, can't really do both then if i get lucky cancel one!)

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered march 11 12:56 am PT, arrived at my door march 23 at 1:40 pm CT. I think it depends on the model u order. Mine was 64g AT&T white.

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Quit whinning, feel for those of us who have 4 to 5 weeks with the quake could be many months.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eddkahn said:
Ah that sucks, how long did it take in the end?
do you regret just not queuing instead?

It us scheduled for delivery in Virginia tomorrow, it just got to Anchorage. I don't really regret queuing since it is an anniversary gift for my wife next week.

Macmutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quit whinning, feel for those of us who have 4 to 5 weeks with the quake could be many months.

Yeah i know, i ordered mine last week and it's not shipping until april 25th.

I'm obviously hoping that'll change but i doubt it.

Most reactions

Latest posts