What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone tell me the brand/model of this iPad 2 case? (Link to photo included)

cory.allen30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping to find a glazed rubber type case. I have one for my phone that is black and it's hard to describe but it's a thick, flexible plastic. I think this is it...in the photo.

[Moderator edit: Removed external link that does not complement or go along with the discussion. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are plenty of them at many stores. Easy to find if you go on Amazon and search for something like "iPad TPU case," for instance. The TPU kind are less tacky than the other silicone ones.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, hard to tell.

By the way, OP, if you want to shop for one on Amazon, I highly recommend the free Amazon Windowshop app (instead of shopping via the Amazon website), because the app displays a bazillion items quickly and you can scroll much quicker through items than on the website, which can be tedious.

I just searched for "TPU iPad smart cover" and there are loads of them via the Windowshop app.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts