1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Can anyone tell me the brand/model of this iPad 2 case? (Link to photo included)

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by cory.allen30, Dec 25, 2011.

1. cory.allen30

cory.allen30 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm hoping to find a glazed rubber type case. I have one for my phone that is black and it's hard to describe but it's a thick, flexible plastic. I think this is it...in the photo.

[Moderator edit: Removed external link that does not complement or go along with the discussion. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2012
  2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    There are plenty of them at many stores. Easy to find if you go on Amazon and search for something like "iPad TPU case," for instance. The TPU kind are less tacky than the other silicone ones.
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,976 / 1
    Looks a lot like a HyperShield, but most SmartCover compatible back cases look a lot a like.
  4. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    Yes, hard to tell.

By the way, OP, if you want to shop for one on Amazon, I highly recommend the free Amazon Windowshop app (instead of shopping via the Amazon website), because the app displays a bazillion items quickly and you can scroll much quicker through items than on the website, which can be tedious.

I just searched for "TPU iPad smart cover" and there are loads of them via the Windowshop app.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011