What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anyone gift me an app please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifeliya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone ,
I live in Iraq and honestly it's really hard to find itunes cards here and even if I did , the 10$ one would cost about 25-30$ .. could anyone please gift me an app called Singulaa ? it's a karaoke singing app and costs 1.99$ .. i'd be really thankful if you did . :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iTunes has geographical restrictions on gifting apps, which means that someone can only gift Apps to someone who uses the same iTunes Store. This means that there would be no way for anyone to gift the app to you. You would gave to set up an account in an iTunes Store that does offer that app. For example, you would need a US mailing address, phone number, email address, and payment method. You would also need a VPN service to give you a US IP address. The payment method is most easily handled by iTunes gift cards for the iTunes Store in question.

Accordingly, since your request cannot be filled as stated and to guard against the possibility of phishing posts in this thread, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts