What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can anybody help watching tv via ipad connection

danemi1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Pllleeeeease can anyone help - we have a Sony TV kdl-40z5800 (2 years old) we wanted to watch lovefilm via the pooter into the tv - we see the picture but no sound and we cant seem to suss it so we thought well we have the Ipad lets try that so hubby went into Maplins today and purchased M-best Mini USB/AV adaptor kit for Ipod/iphone/ipad - we were told we would then be able to watch Lovefilm on tv via the ipad. We have been trying to connect it this time we can hear the films but cant see them - it says on screen "the love film player does not support viewing via a tv" ....aaagh.

Hubby has managed to watch BBC Iplayer on tv via the ipad and we get both visual and audio so we are stuck as to where we are going wrong - unless Lovefilm just doesnt like it - is it worth trying netflix???? We did try Lovefilm via the APP!

Please can anyone advise

Thanks

Gasbelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi have the same problem was very disappointed with lovefilm not working via the iPad on tv via a cable. I can say that Netflix does work as I have tried both on the one month free trial

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your thread to our Help Section where you will receive a better response.

OP
D

danemi1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aaagh - thanks - will try and find it then - thanks

confused though as thought this was the helpsection

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
danemi1 said:
aaagh - thanks - will try and find it then -t hanks

You did find it .......

it's just been moved to our Help Section, where more members will see it.....you just need patience is all

Most reactions

Latest posts