What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can an iPad replace my Netbook? - Websites

BeethovensPiano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say I spend 99% of my time on my PC netbook web browsing, mostly reading stuff - i'm addicted to discussion boards and forums lol, news etc. Unfortunately the battery on it is pretty much dead now.

So, can you access websites like Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr through the standard web browser, or do you have to open up dedicated apps every time you want to visit those sites? Again, I dont really post on those sites just read/follow stuff on them - mostly twitter though. So my main concern really is website compatibility.

Are some iPad web browsers better than others - i've heard Atomic Browser is supposed to be good as you can make it identify as a desktop browser?

britpoper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, of course you can access facebook, twitter, tumblr via any web browsers (safari, or any other browsers that you had installed in your ipad).
You even can install a single applications that allows you to read facebook, twitter, etc (e.g : flipboard, g-whizz!, etc)

Most reactions

Latest posts