What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera

lhm16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am unable to change my iPad camera from video to photo. Haven't come across this problem before. Touching the photo button doesn't do anything. Anyone else have the same problem?

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am unable to change my iPad camera from video to photo. Haven't come across this problem before. Touching the photo button doesn't do anything. Anyone else have the same problem?

You need to "slide" the button in the direction you want it to go, similar to the way the time slides in the calendar app. Tap and slide.

OP
lhm16

lhm16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much. Must be having a "blonde" moment. I forgot that was what I had to do. Feeling silly.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks so much. Must be having a "blonde" moment. I forgot that was what I had to do. Feeling silly.

Don't feel silly, I didn't know this either until I was investigating an answer to your question. I hadn't yet used those features of the camera.

Most reactions

Latest posts