What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Kit in NY

minniethecat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I'll be in New York next week and I'd like to get the IPAD camera Kit (noway to find it here in Italy). Anybody knows if it's available in any of the Apple Store in NY?

Thanks in advance.

Pittphan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably not. It is very hard to find. I only was just able to get one at a locale BB, but nowhere else has it. I actually may sell it if you are interested. Let me know.

OP
M

minniethecat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Pittphan. How much for the kit? Are you gonna send it to me? Could we meet in NY?

Let me know. Take care.

Mikeb41g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The store in Nanuet, ny (just north of the city) has quite a few them. I was there last Wednesday and they had the
m on the shelf.
Good luck

Pittphan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not looking to make money, so just apple's price plus tax & shipping.
I can't meet u as I live in the Philly area. Just looking to help out. Let me know... but if you can get one in the store do that.

OP
M

minniethecat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for answering.

Pittphan, I think I'll try to get it in an Apple Store. I can also buy it on line 'cause Apple now ships it in 7-10 days.....

Thanks a lot.

dilipc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was in NY/NJ last month and found that the camera kit was available in most Apple stores! I had just bought my iPad and needed the camera connection. I finally bought it in the Apple store in Freeway Mall in NJ.

john.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doubt it. No Apple Stores/Best Buys even have all the iPad models! I was lucky to find mine.

Most reactions

Latest posts