What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Kit and VGA Cable

bertair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone come up with more uses or ways the iPad camera kit can be used other than to download photos from a SD Card or camera USB ?
Also the VGA cable might be okay to display on a monitor or TV equipped, but is there any cable to allow HDMI cable to be used from an iPad to a Plasma or LCD Screen for hi def ?
How can I turn the iPad into a portable TV and watch free to air TV ?

I have used the eWiFi app to search for wi fi in my vacinity, but I am looking for an App that will allow me to use any wi fi I find, as most that are found with the app are locked and cannot be opened.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks good, does it work on both 1st & 2nd Gen ?

I think it's an iOS issue not an iPad issue. It works on iOS 4.3 as far as I know - I don't have one myself, so hopefully someone else will be able to confirm.

Tim

felixapproach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the hdmi adapter and it works fine on my ipad1. I've only used it for Netflix and videos.

Most reactions

Latest posts