Camera connection KIT

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by SunnyFL, Jul 16, 2010.

1. SunnyFL

SunnyFL iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I ordered the CCK via the APPLE online store but it's not scheduled to ship until 8/26 I really need it for a trip I am going on in a few weeks so I have bid on a few on EBAY with no luck. I got a letter from EBAY today that said the following so I am guess it's a good thing I did not win.

====
    We're writing to let you know that we removed the listing for the following item that you won or bid on:

150466979825 - Brand New Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit MC531ZM/A

To help protect you, we removed this listing so we can confirm that the seller is not putting you or other eBay members at risk.

2. GiPad

GiPad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    eBay is almost TOO sensitive with auction removal...I had a legit copy of software shrink wrapped and posted that they removed because I was in copyright violation...which was total BS... to get my selling status back, I had to take a f'n 10 question online course...unfortunately, they are a necessary evil, depending on what type of selling you do.

BTW - the camera kit is awesome...not that it helps you now...

3. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Amazon has them:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Camera-Connection-Kit/dp/B003K1EYM6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279339760&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit - iPad accessory kit - Apple iPad:…[/ame]