What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Connection Kit Problem

RTFREY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used an SD card to load photos directly thru the connection kit plug in.

When they are loaded TWO identical sets appear in the ALBUMS section.

One is marked LAST IMPORTED, the other ALL IMPORTED.

Since I only need one set I've tried to delete either one of them but when I do both sets are deleted.

I also tried deleting individual pics one at a time and it still deletes them from BOTH ALBUMS.

Need some guidance on this please.
thanks,
Bob Frey

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last imported is just telling you what was imported last. If you import more pictures later, they will show up in Last Imported and all imports you have done up to date will show up in All Imported. It's just letting you know what you did last, so you don't have to scroll through a thousand pictures to see if you already imported them. It's for forgetful people like me.

OP
R

RTFREY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I understand what you said but the question is how do I get rid of one set of them when it keeps deleting both no matter which one I pick.
Thanks, Bob Frey

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't have two sets, you just have a link (shortcut) to the All Imported photos. Think of it as a desktop shortcut to the last photos you loaded, iTunes will delete them the next time you load new photos, and create new ones for the latest photos. If you delete a photo in All Imported Photos, your are deleting it's shortcut also.

Most reactions

Latest posts