What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera Colors

peeg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know the camera on the ipad 2 is not great but whenever using SKYPE/video/even taking a picture, the picture, especially noticeable in faces, have a very red hue. I've tried this on 4 or 5 ipads of friends' and all have the same problem. I don't think there are adjustments but is there any chance that in the next OS, this can be compensated for? Or does anyone have a suggestion - it's not that I cant fix pictures, but while videoing or seeing live.... Thanks!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, there is always a chance, but I haven't heard anything about improvements in the camera app (like manual white balance).

Some third party apps offer white balance and other controls. I have't used any so you are own your own research wise. Just search for the features you want in the App Store. Searching for White Balance turned up only one camera app for the iPad (Professional Camera) but that doesn't mean there aren't others.

Good luck.

OP
P

peeg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Well, there is always a chance, but I haven't heard anything about improvements in the camera app (like manual white balance).

Some third party apps offer white balance and other controls. I have't used any so you are own your own research wise. Just search for the features you want in the App Store. Searching for White Balance turned up only one camera app for the iPad (Professional Camera) but that doesn't mean there aren't others.

Good luck.

Thanks anyway. I wonder if anyone has any thoughts?

Most reactions

Latest posts