What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera+ app?

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read a review of a photo app called camera+ I found the app in the app store but it comes up as an iphone app. In my experience the apps that claim to work universally on all applicable apple devices but originated on iphone have not been as good when used on ipad. As it is a paid app i just want to see if anyone has tried this app on the ipad2? Is it worth purchasing? I bought another camera app that originated with iphone and wasnt that happy with it on ipad.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Joeswife - I've not used that particular app - but, you might want to provide more information on 'what' your needs are relative to use of a camera and manipulating the images on your iPad? I have plenty of photo apps that provide for much of my current needs - just not sure what you want to do? :)

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it on my iPad, and as it is compatible (not designed for) it works in iPhone mode. As far as the quality of pictures it takes go it is slightly better than the native app, but not a lot. For the iPhone it's a great purchase, but I wouldn't buy it if I was primarily planning to use it on an iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts