What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera app

riteshmore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't see the camera app on my iPad, there is no camera on the back but it has front camera.. Wondering how to use.. Is it only meant for video chatting?

Ritesh

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
You have an iPad 2?

Then you have both front and back cameras, even if you can't see them. And the software icons are there, just look.

If you have an iPad 1 you have no cameras, even if you think you do. This would explain lack of software.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
riteshmore said:
Hi,

I don't see the camera app on my iPad, there is no camera on the back but it has front camera.. Wondering how to use.. Is it only meant for video chatting?

Ritesh

If your home screen has no icons for PhotoBooth, FaceTime, or Camera, then I'm afraid you have an iPad 1. If you were told that you were buying an iPad 2 then take it back, for exchange. It's unlikely it was a mistake, you can't cram an iPad 1 I to an iPad 2 box. :)

Let us know how you get on.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts